Consulting & Training
Answers for AWS provides consulting and training to highly-technical through to non-technical people and teams, with material tailored to the requirements of the team.
AWS is 30+ services, each with 100s of features, which creates a steep learning curve. We can do broad overviews of the various services, dive deep into using AutoScaling Groups for EC2 instances inside a VPC, or any thing in between.
- Hired a junior DevOps guy and need to get him up to speed with AWS? We can short-cut the learning process.
- Have a seasoned DevOps guy that doesn't know AWS? Let us show them what Amazon Web Services has to offer, and what the best practices are.
- Your team exploring the cloud? See how your requirements map to AWS.
Examples of how we can help
- Resilient to failure
- Independently scalable
- To AWS, from AWS, or hybrid
- VPN tunnels
- External exposure
- Risk identification
- Best practices
- Cost breakdown by users, applications and/or environments
- Billing options and advice
- Reserved instances guidance
- Number of instances vs size of instances
- Elastic scaling
- How to do things with the click of a button
- How to "turn off the lights"